About Me

Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm 27 years old, I'm from Mexico and I'm an Accountant. I own an environmental company in Mexico and I really like to work there. I will stay in Vancouver until September 9th this year. I chose Vancouver because a lot of people told me it was a very nice city... And it is! And I read that Vancouver has one of the best lifestyles in the world.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A strange encounter I've had in Vancouver

A few weeks ago I went to the gym and got into the lady's fitting room and I saw a very big and strong man with the beard and the look and clothes like those men that drive the Harley Davidson.

I wanted to tell him that he was on the wrong room, but I was shy. Then I thought that I had to tell him, and I did it, I told him: "I'm sorry Sir, this is the lady's room" and he said: "yes I know". I said: "Ok but I want to change my clothes" and he said: "yes, go ahead". And then he was kind of mad at me and told me: "I'm a woman too, it's just that I don't shave and I don't wear make up and I thought that I must have been rude, so I apologyzed to him. And I thought that he must have been gay.

He left the room and another woman who heard everything told me: "He is a woman", and I thought that she must have been crazy, but she told me: "He got surgery, now he is a woman".

It was very strange and I felt uncomfortable.........

1 comment:

yong said...

wow.....did u see "the thing" which can prove he is either male or female...? :]