About Me

Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm 27 years old, I'm from Mexico and I'm an Accountant. I own an environmental company in Mexico and I really like to work there. I will stay in Vancouver until September 9th this year. I chose Vancouver because a lot of people told me it was a very nice city... And it is! And I read that Vancouver has one of the best lifestyles in the world.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Anecdote

One day I called my friend, and I asked whether or not she wanted to go out for dinner. She said yes. So I told her that I was going to pick her up and that I would call her on my way. I got dressed, and I straightened my hair. Then I took my car and I started driving. Then I decided to call her at the exact moment that I was crossing the "John Paul Street", a very IMPORTANT street in my city (everybody knows this street), so I phoned her and told her: "I'm just passing John Paul", and I don't know what she was thinking because she told me: Who? John Paul? Who's that? Why did you invite him? And then her brother, who was also listening, said: STUPID! JOHN PAUL THE STREET!!!

No comments: